Snoring: people may joke about it, but it’s no laughing matter. A little further on, we’ll look at the health risks associated with snoring and sleep apnea, but first let’s look at what appears to be the simplest, most comfortable, and most effective stop-snoring device on the market. What are your options, and why such a simple aid like My Snoring Solution chinstrap looks most promising for most snorers?
There are lots of stop snoring products out there these days, which one is right for you? Finding snoring solutions that work is our number one goal.
Reading stop snoring mouthpiece and mouthguard reviews is one way to find out. We’ve compiled our report on this product using consumer My Snoring Solution Reviews in an effort to help you find the best stop snoring mouthpiece for your needs. Home remedies for snoring can help you; you just have to find the right one!
My Snoring Solution Reviewed – Does it Work?
Most snoring and some forms of sleep apnea are caused by constriction of the airways in the throat during sleep. A jaw supporter that holds the jaw in a slightly forward position is one solution that helps to keep the airways open during sleep.
Most stop snoring devices fit inside the mouth, but wearing a mouth-guard inside the mouth at night isn’t for everyone. My Snoring Solution gets around the problem by supporting your jaw comfortably from the outside, giving relief from snoring.
The solution is simple, non-invasive, and practical – and there’s concrete, scientific evidence that, for many people, it’s the end of snoring woes and even certain cases of sleep apnea. Just think of simple first-aid principles.
When a person is unconscious, it’s important to keep their airways open. First-aiders know that they should place the subject in the recovery position, and manually move the jaw into a slightly forward position to prevent constriction of airways.
When you sleep, you are unconscious, and if you snore in the upper part of your throat, it’s likely because the airway is constricted and vibrates with each breath. By using the principle we’ve just described, you may be able to reduce or even eliminate snoring.
But there’s more to the evidence in favor of the My Snoring Solution chinstrap than this simple logic.
Can Research Results Back Up That My Snoring Solution Works?
A study conducted at the Saint Mary hospital investigated the effects of wearing this specific mouth guard. Apnea (suspended breathing as a result of snoring), hypopnea (loud or severe snoring), number of snores, oxygen saturation in the bloodstream and blood pressure were measured before giving the trial and again when subjects tested the device.
The results in preventing snoring were very positive, giving hope to those who hope to quit snoring or want to know how to reduce snoring. Apnea was eliminated or reduced in almost all the test subjects and loud snoring or hypopnea was eliminated or substantially reduced in all but a tiny percentage of cases. All the subjects had more oxygen in their bloodstream on waking than formerly, showing that breathing was significantly improved.
Furthermore, a case study reported in the Jouranl of Clinical Sleep Medicine documents the successful replacement of a CPAP machine with a chin strap device when treating a sleep apnea sufferer. The report recommends further investigation of chin straps as an alternative to CPAP treatment, but we can see that my snoring solution has a lot of potential.
My Snoring Solution Reviews From Customers
It’s clear that most people who have tried the My Snoring Solution chinstrap are finding it to be the best way to stop snoring. Anti-snoring devices reviews will never be unanimous since we all have different preferences, but the best anti snoring devices reviews we saw related to this product. The vast majority of people who have tried this affordable stop snoring device were thrilled with the results.
We were amazed to see that My Snoring Solutions anti-snore chin strap got five star reviews from 80 percent of verified purchasers. That’s a remarkably high customer satisfaction rating for any product, let alone an anti sonring device.
Several My Snoring Solution reviewers remarked that after trying various anti snore remedies, they had finally found a way to treat snoring that helped them to sleep with ease and that gave results instantly. Say goodbye to complaints about your snoring! This could be the solution you’ve been looking for. You can find more testimonials at official My Snoring Solutions website – by clicking here.
Health Benefits go Beyond Stopping Snoring
Snoring is worse for your health than you might realize. It’s not just a matter of not sleeping well and preventing your sleep partner from getting some shut-eye. That, in itself, is a risk. When we are overtired, we are more likely to have accidents or err in our judgment. That’s bad news if you have to drive your car or if you do dangerous work. However, news reports show that snoring and sleep apnea present further health risks.
Snoring is associated with higher blood pressure. That means a higher risk of strokes and heart attacks. The research we referred to earlier shows that people using the My Snoring Solution chin strap showed significantly lower blood pressure on waking than those who were in the control group.
But that’s not all. The Institute of Sleep science reports that snoring places people at higher risk of diabetes. The institute says that this may be the result of craving more sugary foods to compensate for the energy used during nighttime snoring.
Thus, we see that diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease are aggravated by sleep apnea and snoring, and the Institute says that in many cases, people with mild sleep apnea aren’t even aware that they face a serious health risk. It’s scary to think that a simple anti-snoring device could reduce that risk, but that so many people still think snoring is a joke.
My Snoring Solution Review – What We Like About It
We’ve compared all the most popular stop snoring devices on the market. In a way, they’re all very similar because they work on the same principle, but the strategies these devices use are as different as night and day.
Viewed comparatively, there are lots of things to like about the My Snoring Solution device.
- It’s simple and affordable, and it’s top-rated among cures for snoring. When comparing prices, remember that it lasts much longer than any of the mouthpiece options.
- It’s designed for comfort: the broad support doesn’t pinch or constrict, and the fabric is breathable.
- It doesn’t look too bad. One reviewer thought it looked a little odd – but a mouthguard is likely to look a whole lot stranger.
- You don’t have to put anything inside your mouth – it really is hard to get used to sleeping with anything in the mouth.
- My Snoring Solution offers a quick fix solution. All you have to do is wear it at night.
- It’s endorsed by doctors. In a recent medical TV show, doctors reported a ‘high success rate’ from using the device.
- It has a high success rate in clinical trials and reputable case reports. It has also been found effective as a treatment for certain types of sleep apnea.
- You might even be able to do without it later on. Doctors say that it’s possible for your jaw to become ‘trained’ so that it no longer falls backward during sleep. In time, you may even find that you can sleep without snoring even when you dispense with the device.
- My Snoring Solution is much more durable than a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces wear out quite fast and some have delicate components.
- It is easier to keep clean. You don’t have to clean it every day, and when you do, you can just pop it into the machine with the rest of your washing.
- My Snoring Solution can’t damage your teeth. If you grind your teeth, you should wear a retainer made by a dentist – but the My Snoring Solution chinstrap cannot damage your teeth.
- You can use it even if you wear dentures or have other dental problems. You can’t use mouthguards if you have week teeth or missing teeth.
- My Snoring Solution comes in several sizes and can even be used to help kids stop snoring. That’s good news because medical professionals are concerned about the health risks children who snore are exposed to.
My Snoring Solution Review – Drawbacks
We’ve featured the disadvantages of all the anti-snoring devices we’ve reviewed, so it’s only fair to do the same thing here. However, we had difficulty finding any negatives, and even the ones we did find should be considered in context.
- My Snoring Solution isn’t the cheapest option. On the other hand, that’s just when you look at purchase price.If you take durability into account, it’s very competitively priced. We also haven’t seen such a high approval rating for a stop snoring product before. Why pay more for something has a lower chance of success?
- You will have to sleep with your mouth closed. We mention this because we found this point raised in some reviews. We’re not sure it’s a serious drawback per se. Some reviewers mentioned it only because they were pleased about it. However, it could be a problem when you are experiencing nasal congestion.
- Your jaw will be tender in the morning for the first few days. This is a common thread across mandibular advancement devices. Once your jaw gets accustomed to its new night time position, the morning ache will be a thing of the past. It’s worth pointing out that there were very few complaints about morning tenderness when compared to oral appliances.
- My Snoring Solution doesn’t work for absolutely everyone. Yes. We did find a small percentage of my snoring solution reviews from people who said that the chin strap did not work for them. Then again, nothing works for everyone. For example, depending on the condition in question, a pharmaceutical with a 60 percent success rate can be considered to be quite good for difficult to treat ailments.
What Other Options are There?
It would be impossible to list all the other stop snoring options by name, but we can group them according to categories. Apart from the chin strap, other options for throat snorers include:
Mouth Guards: These work on the same principle as the chin strap, holding the jaw in a forward position at night.They should ideally be fitted by a dentist and custom made for you. We examined some “off the shelf”options, and there are some that allow you to customize your own mouth piece to a certain extent.
Nevertheless, even with these, we found problems with fit to be among the commonest complaints. This is of concern because although you want to prevent snoring, you also want to take good care of your teeth.
Tongue Restraining Devices: These will only help people whose tongue tends to fall back into the airways at night. There are also mouthguards that include both the mandibular advancement technique and a tongue restraint.
Nose Grips or Strips: This class of anti-snore device is strictly for those who snore when they breathe through the nose.
The My Snoring Solution Chinstrap Remains Our Top Option
Of all the devices we reviewed, this one stood out as being the best anti snoring mouthpiece to stop snoring naturally. We’ve compiled a comparative chart for you, and one look at it will show you why we’re convinced we’ve found the best anti-snoring device available – and this is it!
We hope that you found our my snoring solution review helpful!